Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,126 Members 42,925 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question about Google Now

Tip us?

AlfaGTV
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Default [Q] Question about Google Now

Hey guys i have a question about the Sport-card of Google now. I didn't find anything in the search or in google.

So...I've added two teams in Google now to show me their results. The first is Inter Milan (italian soccerteam) and the second one are the Los Angeles Lakers.
But g-now only shows me matches and results of Inter. It never showed me anything about the Lakers.
Has anyone else noticed this too?
Thanks in advance for any help

PS: I know the Lakers are not that good this year

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
My Devices: Sony Ericsson K810i -> HTC Desire -> Apple iPhone 4 5.0.1 Jailbreaked -> Sony Xperia S -> Google Nexus 5 <3

OuncE718
Old
Thanks Meter 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
Hey guys i have a question about the Sport-card of Google now. I didn't find anything in the search or in google.

So...I've added two teams in Google now to show me their results. The first is Inter Milan (italian soccerteam) and the second one are the Los Angeles Lakers.
But g-now only shows me matches and results of Inter. It never showed me anything about the Lakers.
Has anyone else noticed this too?
Thanks in advance for any help

PS: I know the Lakers are not that good this year

Most times I realize that Google Now display cards based on what you research in the browser. Although you setup 2 teams try researching LA Lakers in the Chrome browser every now and then and it should work. G Now cards seem to quietly be in the beta stage.

sent from my neXus 5
The Following User Says Thank You to OuncE718 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

AlfaGTV
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Ok I will try this

My Devices: Sony Ericsson K810i -> HTC Desire -> Apple iPhone 4 5.0.1 Jailbreaked -> Sony Xperia S -> Google Nexus 5 <3

OuncE718
Old
Thanks Meter 302
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlfaGTV View Post
Ok I will try this

Please report back so others who are faced with this same issue can know what to do. Hopefully this fixes your issue.

sent from my neXus 5

AlfaGTV
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by OuncE718 View Post
Please report back so others who are faced with this same issue can know what to do. Hopefully this fixes your issue.

sent from my neXus 5
Now I added the Chicago bears too, so I can See if it has something to do with the number of teams that are saved.
Though I don't really think it has something to do with the fact to search about a team on google...because i also never searched for Inter...maybe once or twice....
But i will report if something changes :thumbup: