Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,710 Members 39,876 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Question about my nexus 5

Tip us?
 
adi90004
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Oct 2013
Default [Q] Question about my nexus 5

hey! how can i know if my nexus 5 is the fixed version or the bad on that they sold befor fixing the speakers and souch? (my english isnt perfect sorry).
tnx! Adi
 
bitdomo
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 662
Posts: 1,081
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Göd
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi90004 View Post
hey! how can i know if my nexus 5 is the fixed version or the bad on that they sold befor fixing the speakers and souch? (my english isnt perfect sorry).
tnx! Adi
It is simple! Fixed version is never existed.

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én Nexus 5-el
 
vin4yak
Old
#3  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,180
Posts: 3,706
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
There isn't any fixed or bad version of Nexus 5... It pretty much depends on your luck whether you get big speaker holes or not!

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!
 
adi90004
Old
#4  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak View Post
There isn't any fixed or bad version of Nexus 5... It pretty much depends on your luck whether you get big speaker holes or not!

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!
how do i know if they r big or small? i dont really know..
 
vin4yak
Old
#5  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,180
Posts: 3,706
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Mumbai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by adi90004 View Post
how do i know if they r big or small? i dont really know..
You will need to compare it with another Nexus 5 which might have different sized speaker grill... Lol..

It really doesn't matter whether you have a slightly bigger grill or not.. Doesn't make much difference with the sound as the speakers are the same.
Just let this one go!

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!
The Following User Says Thank You to vin4yak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
adi90004
Old
#6  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 24
Join Date: Oct 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak View Post
You will need to compare it with another Nexus 5 which might have different sized speaker grill... Lol..

It really doesn't matter whether you have a slightly bigger grill or not.. Doesn't make much difference with the sound as the speakers are the same.
Just let this one go!

- Sent from an IceCold Hammerhead!
Ok then! thanks a lot for the fast answer
have a nice day!
Adi.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Android M Mentions Spotted in Android Code Review

While we are still waiting for Android L to be officially released, the first mentions of … more

Create a Simple Custom Launcher from Scratch

When you are starting your journey intoany sort of development, it’s never easy at the … more

MediaTek Continues Steps Towards Being Developer-Friendly

Not too long ago MediaTek was very closed off towards the mobile developer … more