FORUMS

[Q] Internal Storage or Software problem

7 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By emirba, Junior Member on 27th March 2014, 04:28 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
have had my nexus 5 32G for the last 3 month working with no issues. Yesterday I went to take a photo and screen is just frozen.
After that im getting a messages like this:
"Unfortunately, the process Android.process.acore has stopped"
"Unfortunately, the process Android.process.phone has stopped"
Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped ...

After power off and power on, im getting tree messages:
Unfortunately, Camera has stopped
Unfortunately, Hangouts has stopped
Unfortunately,Google Play services has stopped

I cant start Camera or Google store applications ...
When i click on Gallery icon i get message No External Storage available. (i have 12,8GB available on storage), or when i try to create a simple document in QuickOffice and save it i get error message: Failed to save ...

I have try to flash system image with nexus toolkit but not helped, getting same 3 errors when starting and cant access my storage when connect to PC.

Phone is now useless, is there any software solution or internal memory is died ?

Thanks
 
 
27th March 2014, 06:06 PM |#2  
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirba

have had my nexus 5 32G for the last 3 month working with no issues. Yesterday I went to take a photo and screen is just frozen.
After that im getting a messages like this:
"Unfortunately, the process Android.process.acore has stopped"
"Unfortunately, the process Android.process.phone has stopped"
Unfortunately, Google Play Store has stopped ...

After power off and power on, im getting tree messages:
Unfortunately, Camera has stopped
Unfortunately, Hangouts has stopped
Unfortunately,Google Play services has stopped

I cant start Camera or Google store applications ...
When i click on Gallery icon i get message No External Storage available. (i have 12,8GB available on storage), or when i try to create a simple document in QuickOffice and save it i get error message: Failed to save ...

I have try to flash system image with nexus toolkit but not helped, getting same 3 errors when starting and cant access my storage when connect to PC.

Phone is now useless, is there any software solution or internal memory is died ?

Thanks

dont use toolkit.
use second method for flashing stock from here.
flash all images including userdata and cache.
but before flashing do these commands:
Code:
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache
when you finish flashing, boot into recovery and wipe data and cache
Last edited by samersh72; 27th March 2014 at 06:10 PM.
27th March 2014, 07:47 PM |#3  
meangreenie's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 677
 
More
might be better trying to format those partitions

fastboot format userdata
ect
The Following User Says Thank You to meangreenie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th March 2014, 08:01 PM |#4  
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreenie

might be better trying to format those partitions

fastboot format userdata
ect

i guess same result, script will write : "erasing 'userdata'..." , "erasing 'system'..." etc
Last edited by samersh72; 27th March 2014 at 08:05 PM.
28th March 2014, 02:00 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Thanks both for replying ,
Quote:
Originally Posted by samersh72

dont use toolkit.
use second method for flashing stock from here.
flash all images including userdata and cache.
but before flashing do these commands:

Code:
fastboot erase system
fastboot erase userdata
fastboot erase cache
when you finish flashing, boot into recovery and wipe data and cache

i followed method of flashing system on link (flashing with adb and erasing partitions before that) but unsuccessful ..
When my system is started i got 3 messages:
Unfortunately, Hangouts has stopped,Camera has stopped and Google play services has stopped....(I cant start it ...)..
I can only start Chrome and surffing internet ...

Is there any other solution for this problem or my internal storage died
Please help
Last edited by emirba; 28th March 2014 at 02:07 AM. Reason: quote for user helping me
28th March 2014, 06:52 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
One other info:

In Settings->Storage - > system show me that 26.43GB is available and Total is 26.76GB..

In Settings->Security->Install from storage - > im getting a list where Internal storage memory is 0.00B.

Any suggestion what to do?
28th March 2014, 11:26 PM |#7  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 253
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emirba

One other info:

In Settings->Storage - > system show me that 26.43GB is available and Total is 26.76GB..

In Settings->Security->Install from storage - > im getting a list where Internal storage memory is 0.00B.

Any suggestion what to do?

If re-flashing stock image,wiping cache/dalvik cache and making factory reset doesn't help to you there's nothing to do as RMA'ing it.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes