Question:LG G3 notification bar toggles for Nexus 5

Search This thread

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Is it possible to put notification toggles like the ones on the new LG skin on the G3. Similar to this http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2737009
A bunch of custom ROMs have this lol;

dugu5unu.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 5

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Functionality-wise, sure.. Kinda. He's asking about this.

u9ymu7a2.jpg

They aren't quite the same. I'd like those as well. They look real clean.
Quick settings, low/auto brightness and use volume keys.. honestly its kind of pointless :p

I don't use it in my notifications normally either, just enabled it to screenshot.

Sent from my Nexus 5

avasponge

Jul 30, 2013
Forgot to add

I'm on stock rom 4.4.3 on my Nexus 5. It can be different toggles, obviously not just the ones in the picture.

Citizen_Snips

Apr 23, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Google Pixel Watch 2
Quick settings, low/auto brightness and use volume keys.. honestly its kind of pointless :p

I don't use it in my notifications normally either, just enabled it to screenshot.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Not trying to be rude, but just because you don't use it personally does not make it pointless. That's the beauty of Android and a Nexus. You can customize it to YOUR own liking. I'd personally use the G3 ones above, because they look a hundred times better than the ones in your screenshot.. To me. I have them in my ROM too, but I don't use them because they look tacky to me. OP wasn't asking if it's possible to put notification toggles in the drop down, they were asking if there's a way to add the LG G3 toggles to the drop down. There is a difference. :p

Again, not trying to start an argument here, but they were asking specifically about the G3 toggles. :angel:

Edit: NVM LOL.

Use a custom ROM like he said then...

Reactions: Elluel and vin4yak

Elluel

Jan 14, 2014
えうれる
Anyways without getting a custom rom?
No
Not trying to be rude, but just because you don't use it personally does not make it pointless. That's the beauty of Android and a Nexus. You can customize it to YOUR own liking. I'd personally use the G3 ones above, because they look a hundred times better than the ones in your screenshot.. To me. I have them in my ROM too, but I don't use them because they look tacky to me. OP wasn't asking if it's possible to put notification toggles in the drop down, they were asking if there's a way to add the LG G3 toggles to the drop down. There is a difference. :p

Again, not trying to start an argument here, but they were asking specifically about the G3 toggles. :angel:

I know what you mean ;) I don't think anyone has actually bothered to do it and implement it though.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sent from my Nexus 5