FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

Question:LG G3 notification bar toggles for Nexus 5

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By avasponge, Junior Member on 21st June 2014, 12:22 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is it possible to put notification toggles like the ones on the new LG skin on the G3. Similar to this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737009

21st June 2014, 12:37 AM |#2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag えうれる
Thanks Meter: 3,208

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avasponge

Is it possible to put notification toggles like the ones on the new LG skin on the G3. Similar to this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2737009

A bunch of custom ROMs have this lol;

Sent from my Nexus 5
21st June 2014, 12:51 AM |#3  
Flag 203
Thanks Meter: 2,054

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

A bunch of custom ROMs have this lol;

Sent from my Nexus 5

Functionality-wise, sure.. Kinda. He's asking about this.

They aren't quite the same. I'd like those as well. They look real clean.
21st June 2014, 12:54 AM |#4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag えうれる

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJ

Functionality-wise, sure.. Kinda. He's asking about this.

They aren't quite the same. I'd like those as well. They look real clean.

Quick settings, low/auto brightness and use volume keys.. honestly its kind of pointless

I don't use it in my notifications normally either, just enabled it to screenshot.

Sent from my Nexus 5
21st June 2014, 01:04 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Forgot to add
I'm on stock rom 4.4.3 on my Nexus 5. It can be different toggles, obviously not just the ones in the picture.
21st June 2014, 01:04 AM |#6  
Flag 203
Thanks Meter: 2,054

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethargy

Quick settings, low/auto brightness and use volume keys.. honestly its kind of pointless

I don't use it in my notifications normally either, just enabled it to screenshot.

Sent from my Nexus 5

Not trying to be rude, but just because you don't use it personally does not make it pointless. That's the beauty of Android and a Nexus. You can customize it to YOUR own liking. I'd personally use the G3 ones above, because they look a hundred times better than the ones in your screenshot.. To me. I have them in my ROM too, but I don't use them because they look tacky to me. OP wasn't asking if it's possible to put notification toggles in the drop down, they were asking if there's a way to add the LG G3 toggles to the drop down. There is a difference.

Again, not trying to start an argument here, but they were asking specifically about the G3 toggles.

Edit: NVM LOL.

Use a custom ROM like he said then...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RoyJ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st June 2014, 01:19 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member

More
Other ways
Anyways without getting a custom rom?
21st June 2014, 06:25 AM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Flag えうれる

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by avasponge

Anyways without getting a custom rom?

No
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyJ

Not trying to be rude, but just because you don't use it personally does not make it pointless. That's the beauty of Android and a Nexus. You can customize it to YOUR own liking. I'd personally use the G3 ones above, because they look a hundred times better than the ones in your screenshot.. To me. I have them in my ROM too, but I don't use them because they look tacky to me. OP wasn't asking if it's possible to put notification toggles in the drop down, they were asking if there's a way to add the LG G3 toggles to the drop down. There is a difference.

Again, not trying to start an argument here, but they were asking specifically about the G3 toggles.

Edit: NVM LOL.

Use a custom ROM like he said then...

I know what you mean I don't think anyone has actually bothered to do it and implement it though.

Sent from my Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread