[Questions/Troubleshooting][ROM][KK 4.4.X KVT49L] ♦ PURITY ROM ♦ (Hammerhead)

Search This thread

pwnerman

Mar 1, 2011
Flintstone
its going to be my first time using the app to update the rom and I was just curious if I should check or leave unchecked the "Maintain kernel after update" thing.

Thanks

Recl@imer

Mar 27, 2014
Kernel

Guys,

Is code_blue better than elementalx? I used eX and it was good but this code_blue is recommended. Just wanted to see what you guys are using.

Happy fourth!

-Zeppelin-

Feb 7, 2011
Since I use codeblue battery & performance are better than before on franco.

I only used Uber for a very brief time, so no idea if that would be even better.
@DariosF

Now that you're back, any plans on including CMs Theme Engine? That's about the only thing I miss from Purity...

Basche

Sep 15, 2011
Dalmasca
Since I use codeblue battery & performance are better than before on franco.

I only used Uber for a very brief time, so no idea if that would be even better.
@DariosF

Now that you're back, any plans on including CMs Theme Engine? That's about the only thing I miss from Purity...

cm theme engine will never be a part of it, have already been asked many times. Check the purity + which is the same with theme engine and some other goodies. :) http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2791011

Last edited:

yeeeaahBui

Jun 29, 2013
EDIT: I figured out exactly what happened. No help needed :)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
Looking for some help regarding the Soundcloud app.

I'm running the latest Purity 4.4.4 with its included kernel and ART turned on. I've never had a problem with streaming music through the SC app (on Purity 4.4.2) until recently. Nothing I play seems to stream, and I wanted to know if anyone else had this same issue.

I've already tried a full wipe and reflash, as well as going back to Purity 4.4.2. Even on the older version, SC still wouldn't work. Also tried sideloading older .apk as well as logging on through Chrome. Any help in the right direction would be appreciated :D

I have no other mods installed. I've been using the same setup for each install of Purity since day one.

Last edited:

engrboy

Oct 7, 2012
Is anyone having issues with mm qcamera daemon on the July first build? I haven't had any issues before when I know it was more of an issue.

I have franco kernel r57 and running Dalvik. I always do a clean install too. It's pretty annoying to reboot to snap a picture.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

HiM@L

Nov 5, 2010
quick question guys: are you guys running dalvik or art? whats ur findings?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

OB3RB4YERN

Jul 6, 2013
Another quick question: Since I updated to 07/08 the paste button doesn't appear if I want to paste text in textboxes ( for example in Chrome). Anyone else having this problem?

kaushikgiri

Nov 26, 2011
New Delhi
voice calling not supported

Dear, its very unfortunate for me that i get the message voice calling not supported. Is there something wrong which i did. I am using purity latest version with bricked kernel. Thanks for help. Kaushik Giri

sgtEN3RGY

May 3, 2014
Does the code blue kernel improve the working of the rom or it's just better to stick with the default kernel?

Top Liked Posts