Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more
Post Reply

real sound boost mod

OP bhavstech

8th June 2014, 05:48 PM   |  #1  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
857 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
i have used the mod i set
17 for headphones and 91 for loud speaker will it damage my speaker?
8th June 2014, 05:59 PM   |  #2  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 21,875
 
26,282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
im using 18 and 90. it shouldnt hurt your phone. but anything is possible.
8th June 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #3  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
857 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

im using 18 and 90. it shouldnt hurt your phone. but anything is possible.

since how long are u using it and have u heard anyone having speaker issues due to this?i m worried bcoz i dont have warranty on my n5 its of another country .i was facing minor distortion on 93
8th June 2014, 06:07 PM   |  #4  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 21,875
 
26,282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech

since how long are u using it and have u heard anyone having speaker issues due to this?i m worried bcoz i dont have warranty on my n5 its of another country .i was facing minor distortion on 93

ive been using it since the first 5 minutes he released the app. but this was being used before, not in app form, but by modding it yourself. and the higher you go, the more distortion you will hear.
8th June 2014, 09:24 PM   |  #5  
bhavstech's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 260
 
857 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by simms22

ive been using it since the first 5 minutes he released the app. but this was being used before, not in app form, but by modding it yourself. and the higher you go, the more distortion you will hear.

are 15 and 88 stock volumes or the recommeded defaults?i mean if i keep 88 and 15 will my volume increase or be the same
8th June 2014, 09:32 PM   |  #6  
simms22's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
BROOKLYN!
Thanks Meter: 21,875
 
26,282 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
15/88 is stock top volume
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank