Post Reply

Red triangle and only 16GB at 32GB version

1st July 2014, 01:49 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Hi,

I searched a lot in Internet and tried it, but nothing worked.
Hope you can help me or I must try to send my phone back...

Problems:

- Stock recovery don't boot -> dead Android with triangle comes instead
- only 16GB from my 32GB version are aviable

What I tried:

- flash cwm, twrp
- flash factory images (4.4.2, 4.4.4, L)
- flash custom rom

Additional:

- when I try to just flash system.img and userdata.img the phone won't even show the google symbol before booting the ROM


Please somebody must have a solution for it!
1st July 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #2  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,396
 
9,938 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craiq

Hi,

I searched a lot in Internet and tried it, but nothing worked.
Hope you can help me or I must try to send my phone back...

Problems:

- Stock recovery don't boot -> dead Android with triangle comes instead
- only 16GB from my 32GB version are aviable

What I tried:

- flash cwm, twrp
- flash factory images (4.4.2, 4.4.4, L)
- flash custom rom

Additional:

- when I try to just flash system.img and userdata.img the phone won't even show the google symbol before booting the ROM


Please somebody must have a solution for it!

When you get the dead android hit vol up. That'll get you into the stick recovery. To fix the 16 vs 32 gb issues wipe cache and do a factory reset in the stock recovery

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2014, 03:00 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 47
 
244 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

When you get the dead android hit vol up. That'll get you into the stick recovery. To fix the 16 vs 32 gb issues wipe cache and do a factory reset in the stock recovery

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

worked!!! o0
thank you so much! didn't heard anything about sticky recovery for now.
can't stop thanking you!
1st July 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #4  
anmar21's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 173
 
251 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craiq

worked!!! o0
thank you so much! didn't heard anything about sticky recovery for now.
can't stop thanking you!

Then use the thanks button...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to anmar21 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 5 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank