Check Your I/O Usage with Iotop for Android

Ever needed to check the I/O usage of apps? If so, you probably tried searching for an iotop … more

T-Mobile HTC One M8 Gets Selfie-Friendly Android 4.4.4 OTA

The T-Mobie variant of HTC One (M8) just now received an over-the-air update … more

Android L is for Lockdown

Root is, without a doubt, the (un)holy grail of the Android world. Those wonderful permissions that allow you as … more

XDA Xposed Tuesday: XHangouts Will Improve Your Hangouts

Ever since Google started supporting text messaging in Hangouts many people have … more

[Q] Repair or replace?

OP rochrunner

22nd April 2014, 01:51 PM   |  #11  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 13

135 posts
Repair it !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rochrunner

My N5 has a cracked screen (just the outer glass -- not the screen itself) and at my age I no longer have the eyesight, dexterity, or patience to do the repair myself. So I am looking at taking it to a repair shop and expect a sizable charge to replace the screen.

So if it's going to cost close to $200 for the repair, maybe I should just order a new one. Mine is a 32Gb, but I would be just as happy with a 16Gb model for $350 (I only got the 32Gb because that was what was still in stock on release day). I could then sell my cracked N5 to someone who could do the repair on the cheap and either have themselves a very nice phone or could resell it.

What could I get for a white 32Gb N5 with cracked front glass? $100? Maybe $150?

Authorized and official Lg service center will charge you $150 or less for repairing it.Call Lg help desk once before you are making your decision.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread