Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,518 Members 50,741 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Request for CM11S Port

Tip us?

rainbowsixpro1
Old
(Last edited by rainbowsixpro1; 25th June 2014 at 03:23 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Default Request for CM11S Port

Helllooo guys,

I tried to port it but failed miserably. My N5 was stuck in Bootloop and i had to reflash factory image to get it up again..
Second port with libandroid_runtime.so libandroid_servers.so libmedia_jni.so didnt soft brick my N5 but still Bootloop.

I used this guide here

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1908008

I had a problem with Step 10 tho because there was no set perm ? i used set metadata as id looked same LOL

Maybe you can solve this ?
I really would like to have not only the look (I know there is a Theme for CM11 New Theme Engine) but the also the feel like lockscreen and stuff like that.

I will upload my port and post it later

Edit: HERE IT IS lol http://d-h.st/uIZ

greets
RainbowSix
Current Device: Google Nexus 5 (If anyone has a OnePlusOne invite i would be really thankfull if you could give me one for one from me)
ROM: Mahdi 2.7 (in case newer ver. or more awesome rom is out im using that lol)
Kernel: stock from ROM im using
Old devices:HTC One, Galaxy Nexus, SE Xperia Arc, Motorola Defy & Iconia A500

Help me with Port !

TekGadgt
Old
Thanks Meter 143
I attempted to port this as well. Everything went smoothly except that it would continue the bootanimation forever, not really a loop because the device never really stopped the first boot attempt, restarted, and tried again, it just never managed to boot properly. I also had issues getting a logcat started in recovery to monitor everything, so I'm not sure of we had the same boot issue, but it doesn't seem to far out to assume we did. If anyone knows a way we can attempt to fix this issue, that would be great.

Look at the world around you. With the slightest push - in just the right place - it can be tipped.
- Malcolm Gladwell

rainbowsixpro1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Haha what a coincidence i had the same issue with my first build and btw thanks for answering i was getting crazy
Ah i tried to make a logcat too but Nexus Toolkit crashed the first time and didnt to anything for 2 hrs the second time

I think my second build was close to working because i didnt destroy my filesystem ? (my device was emtpy after flashing the first build without libs mentioned in the first post.

Well if there is any dev who can help us with the UPDATER-SCRIPT i would be really thankful and maybe donate a little bit if we get it to work

thx and greetings,
RainbowSix
Current Device: Google Nexus 5 (If anyone has a OnePlusOne invite i would be really thankfull if you could give me one for one from me)
ROM: Mahdi 2.7 (in case newer ver. or more awesome rom is out im using that lol)

Help me with Port !

rainbowsixpro1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Hello again,

Sadly i didnt make any progress so far but a friend of mine is on a invite list and he will give me a invite too so maybe it will be easier if we have the device

Greets

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Help me with Port !

TekGadgt
Old
Thanks Meter 143
If he could possibly give an invite to me as well, I might be interested in getting one. I am still curious about building a custom CM11S build for the N5 but I'm also looking in to the source code for Android L.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Look at the world around you. With the slightest push - in just the right place - it can be tipped.
- Malcolm Gladwell

rainbowsixpro1
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
No problem bro,

I cant give a invite from my friend tho because these are alle already "given"
But if i get some invites ill give you one

Help me with Port !

Valdorous
Old
Thanks Meter 32

DONATE TO ME
Any Luck?

zephiK
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 4,736

DONATE TO ME
Cm 11s is simply cm 11 with custom apps such as lock screen, camera, audio fx instead of dsp manager and some other things.

Oneplus hasn't given me any invites just yet. Look around on social networks and you can get one.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk
Follow me on Twitter! | Scrolling Mods for Various OPO Roms

OnePlus One: Mahdi | Franco Kernel
Older devices: Nexus 5, Nexus 4, Galaxy Nexus, TF101, Nexus S, Samsung Vibrant, G1

Tags
nexus 5