FORUMS

Restore after wipe

Thanks Meter: 0
 
By veonua, Junior Member on 30th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I'm idiot, so I've flashed new fw without backup user data.
what can I do to recover something?
 
 
30th June 2014, 12:56 PM |#2  
ldubs's Avatar
Senior Member
Brooklyn, NY
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
If you didn't back anything up with a nandroid, titanium, helium, etc then you're pretty much screwed
30th June 2014, 01:03 PM |#3  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,462
 
More
The data is history! Lesson learned. Keep your data backed up over wifi on your computer at all time.

Woaah you're a member since 2010 ans this is your 1st post!
30th June 2014, 02:08 PM |#4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

Keep your data backed up over wifi on your computer at all time.

I've my phone connected with USB almost all the time, but I need some scripts\apps for my Ubuntu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin4yak

Woaah you're a member since 2010 ans this is your 1st post!

yes this forum required registration for downloading files, I'm primarily reader
30th June 2014, 02:13 PM |#5  
vin4yak's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,462
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by veonua

I've my phone connected with USB almost all the time, but I need some scripts\apps for my Ubuntu.

I use FolderSync to sync files to my computer via SMB/CIFS. I never tried it on ubuntu as I only use it to build/compile a rom from source so there isn't any space left. But I think there won't be any trouble. I'll try to establish a connection and get back to you if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by veonua

yes this forum required registration for downloading files, I'm primarily reader

You don't need to be registered to download files off xda server.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes