Gmail 5.0: Material Design and Multiple Account Support

Google started to materialize many of its applications right after announcing the … more

Some of Our Favorite Features in Android 5.0 Lollipop

Android 5.0 Lollipop is the latest major revision to Google’s mobile operating … more

Sony SmartEyeglass SDK Developer Preview Released

A little over a month ago in Tokyo, Japan, Sony unveiled its new SmartEyeglasstechnology. … more

XDA and Leaseweb: Server Trial/Moto 360 Contest (Winners!)

About a month ago, we held a contest along with XDA’s host, Leaseweb, to … more

[Q] Ringke fusion

OP fedor12

9th April 2014, 02:16 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

146 posts
Im going to order it now cheapest i could find is 6.99 on amazon. Price isn't really an issue its not the cheapest case but if its durable then not expensive either my main concern was the case scratching the nexus 5 because if it did that then i wouldn't even want it if it was free, maybe it's a problem with the black nexus 5 with softer and matte sides? Or maybe an old revision problem as it says on the description on amazon " ENHANCED AND REVISED" so maybe the problem has been rectified

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
11th April 2014, 07:23 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member

146 posts
Got my ringke fusion in the post today and 1st impressions...... It is amazing feels very premium and looks premium worth every penny and more. My only slight issue is that there is some glue residue on the top right hand corner and a tiny bit on the bottom left hand corner however this does not effect the function of the case thats why it's a slight issue. Another problem is my sennheiser hd 558s wont fit into the phone now but that's probably just because the adapter on the 558 is pretty huge

12th April 2014, 06:56 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 0

14 posts
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but I use the Spigen one that looks almost exactly the same. More people use it, and there are a ton of PS templates to make your own back plate (Which makes your phone look very nice if done right).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app
12th April 2014, 02:05 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 54

107 posts
More
also happy with Fusion case and TechArmor glass
...black edges, clear back, but pretty well brand new, so dunno about yellowing yet...it's not like the back is out in the sun a lot, it's in my palm!

As for TechArmor glass, it was $15, so pretty steep, and while it went on, it just won't stay put at the very bottom..."bubbles" that I can press all the way out but creep back up again for about the last 1/2" of the phone. Otherwise I love it, the rest is very, very smooth, really you don't notice it a bit, and no problems with touch sensitivity whatever. Bought from Amazon...TechArmor doesn't show it on their own website...?

p-d
13th April 2014, 12:02 AM   |  #15  
OP Senior Member

146 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by prairie-dad

...black edges, clear back, but pretty well brand new, so dunno about yellowing yet...it's not like the back is out in the sun a lot, it's in my palm!

As for TechArmor glass, it was $15, so pretty steep, and while it went on, it just won't stay put at the very bottom..."bubbles" that I can press all the way out but creep back up again for about the last 1/2" of the phone. Otherwise I love it, the rest is very, very smooth, really you don't notice it a bit, and no problems with touch sensitivity whatever. Bought from Amazon...TechArmor doesn't show it on their own website...?

p-d

Get yourself some binder clips and attach it to where the bubbles are, use a microfibre cloth in between so it doesn't damage the phone or the screen protector, and leave a few hours overnight will be better, and the bubbles will be gone

The Following User Says Thank You to fedor12 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th April 2014, 12:05 AM   |  #16  
OP Senior Member

146 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domster26

Sorry if I'm late to the party, but I use the Spigen one that looks almost exactly the same. More people use it, and there are a ton of PS templates to make your own back plate (Which makes your phone look very nice if done right).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda app-developers app

The spigen one makes the back of the phone look much nicer than the ringke as it doesn't overlap the white as much however from reviews its a little bulkier than the ringke and buttons are harder to press whereas on the ringke i have the buttons are perfect

13th April 2014, 06:53 AM   |  #17  
OP Senior Member

146 posts
Just noticed another fault on my ringke fusion, on the bottom right hand corner (when looking from behind) right above the bit that sticks out it doesn't seem to join perfectly almost as if enough glue was not used could my qi charger have melted it a little? If no then should i ask for a replacement or am i likely to get the same again

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread