[Q] ROM 4.4.3 HAMMERHEAD Mahdi-Rom 2.6

11th June 2014, 05:47 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I am a pretty much new to all of this, have had some experience eg. I've rooted my phones in the past, installed custom roms. But that is as far as it goes. I am not a developer, I know nothing of posting logcats. I just flashed Mahdi-Rom 2.6, love it, I have absolutely no complaints. All I am doing is posting what I perceive to be a small glitch. Whether its fixed or not matters not to me, its not that big of a deal, and for all I know it may not even be a glitch, but if it is and you run into it, hopefully you do know how to present a proper logcat and maybe these awesome fellas here will help you out. Here is the glitch I am talking about. When in immerse mode and using pie, longpress is useless. Again, doesn't bother me at all, but I figured what the heck, might as well report it just in case it bothers someone else. Also screencapture doesn't work at all! Again I rarely if ever use it. I will say that this Rom, this website, this whole experience makes me wonder what took me so long to make the switch from apple to android. You guys rock!!!!
11th June 2014, 03:11 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Annecy
Thanks Meter: 2,300

4,214 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickolascage

I am a pretty much new to all of this, have had some experience eg. I've rooted my phones in the past, installed custom roms. But that is as far as it goes. I am not a developer, I know nothing of posting logcats. I just flashed Mahdi-Rom 2.6, love it, I have absolutely no complaints. All I am doing is posting what I perceive to be a small glitch. Whether its fixed or not matters not to me, its not that big of a deal, and for all I know it may not even be a glitch, but if it is and you run into it, hopefully you do know how to present a proper logcat and maybe these awesome fellas here will help you out. Here is the glitch I am talking about. When in immerse mode and using pie, longpress is useless. Again, doesn't bother me at all, but I figured what the heck, might as well report it just in case it bothers someone else. Also screencapture doesn't work at all! Again I rarely if ever use it. I will say that this Rom, this website, this whole experience makes me wonder what took me so long to make the switch from apple to android. You guys rock!!!!

I'm also running Mahdi and the longpress works with SlimPIE in Immersive mode. Screenshots work too while using Vol down + power or any other option/app.

Welcome
20th August 2014, 08:47 PM   |  #3  

6 posts
AOSP or CM (CAF)
I've done research to find out whether this rom is aosp or cm based but i've found mixed answer. Can any one answer me? so i know which version of elemental X i should use...and is franco kernel aosp or cm? Thank so much to who ever answer me...!
21st August 2014, 03:14 AM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag New York, NY
Thanks Meter: 5,070

12,915 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by matthewle96

I've done research to find out whether this rom is aosp or cm based but i've found mixed answer. Can any one answer me? so i know which version of elemental X i should use...and is franco kernel aosp or cm? Thank so much to who ever answer me...!

Mahdi is AOSP.
Franco: AOSP only
21st August 2014, 03:23 AM   |  #5  

6 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by zephiK

Mahdi is AOSP.
Franco: AOSP only

Thanks a lot man!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread