Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,924 Members 45,264 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Need a ROM with...

Tip us?

Landara
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 142
Default Need a ROM with...

I need to find a ROM that is based on Stock, has silent hours, and on the pulldown notification screen when you switch it to it to the settings toggles, those need to be able to be changed. I can't very well DL every ROM and install it so I was hoping someone would know of one. Thanks.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tablet: Dell Venue Pro 8 | Windows 8.1.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Phone: LG Nexus 5 16gb Black | CARRIER: Aio Wireless | ROM: Cataclysm | KERNEL: Trinity for Nexus 5, by Lord Morfic.

Kreateablaze
Old
Thanks Meter 189
If you go to the Android development section and the original development section and look at the op of different roms you can find what is best for you.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kreateablaze For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

adrman
Old
Thanks Meter 111
Stock with Silent Hours and Power Toggles from the Play Store.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ldubs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Ibtl

sent from my hammerhead

Insert witty, pithy, androidy statement here

Landara
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldubs View Post
Ibtl

sent from my hammerhead
Why would they lock the thread? It's a QUESTION in the Q&A forum. As to the other poster, I can't go check each ROM in the forum because they don't list these two items in any of the descriptions. Or if they do they are calling them some other name I don't know of.

Tablet: Dell Venue Pro 8 | Windows 8.1.

Phone: LG Nexus 5 16gb Black | CARRIER: Aio Wireless | ROM: Cataclysm | KERNEL: Trinity for Nexus 5, by Lord Morfic.

ldubs
Old
Thanks Meter 24
The op should list the features including quiet hours

sent from my hammerhead

Insert witty, pithy, androidy statement here