Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,606 Members 47,765 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

ROM + Xposed + Without google apps

Tip us?
 
nljelmer
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2010
Default ROM + Xposed + Without google apps

I want a rom with Xposed and without google apps.
So without Hangouts, Gmail. That stuff.

Does anyone know how?

Thanks.
Device: Nexus 5
Rom: BeerGang 0.4 Alpha
=D
 
kevtrysmoddin
Old
#2  
kevtrysmoddin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 619
Posts: 1,408
Join Date: Jul 2011
Don't flash gapps

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
Current Device:hammerhead(nexus 5) AOSPA 4.3 BETA 6 UBER kernel
Old Devices:galaxy nexus(i9250), Xperia x10 mini pro, Xperia x8, Xperia x10i, Xperia Play, Xperia Arc S, samsung galaxy s(i9000)
 
nljelmer
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrysmoddin View Post
Don't flash gapps

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I forgot to say. I don't want Tweaks and I need Playstore :P Okey I have a zip for only the playstore.
But what rom do I need to flash?
Device: Nexus 5
Rom: BeerGang 0.4 Alpha
=D
 
kevtrysmoddin
Old
#4  
kevtrysmoddin's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 619
Posts: 1,408
Join Date: Jul 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by nljelmer View Post
I forgot to say. I don't want Tweaks and I need Playstore :P Okey I have a zip for only the playstore.
But what rom do I need to flash?
Any really aospa, catcylsm, omni

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Recovery:TWRP 2.7.0.0
Current Device:hammerhead(nexus 5) AOSPA 4.3 BETA 6 UBER kernel
Old Devices:galaxy nexus(i9250), Xperia x10 mini pro, Xperia x8, Xperia x10i, Xperia Play, Xperia Arc S, samsung galaxy s(i9000)
 
EnricoD
Old
(Last edited by EnricoD; 16th March 2014 at 12:14 PM.)
#5  
EnricoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3753
Posts: 2,145
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Just delete them from /system/app and /system/priv-app using a Root Explorer, then wipe cache & dalvik cache via recovery
or
flash a lightweight Rom (i.e. Rastakat, Purity, SlimKat), then BanKs minimal gapps
The Following User Says Thank You to EnricoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nljelmer
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevtrysmoddin View Post
Any really aospa, catcylsm, omni

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
They have tweaks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enricocid View Post
Just delete them from /system/app and /system/priv-app using a Root Explorer, then wipe cache & dalvik cache via recovery
or
flash a lightweight Rom (i.e. Rastakat, Purity, SlimKat), then BanKs minimal gapps
I don't want inbuild-tweaks. I want to change my settings with xposed.
Option 1 is the best with stock rom I think.
But thanks all.
Device: Nexus 5
Rom: BeerGang 0.4 Alpha
=D
 
EnricoD
Old
(Last edited by EnricoD; 16th March 2014 at 12:22 PM.)
#7  
EnricoD's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3753
Posts: 2,145
Join Date: May 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nljelmer View Post
They have tweaks.



I don't want inbuild-tweaks. I want to change my settings with xposed.
But thanks all.
then a Stock Rom the best stock experience= Kangakat

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516248

flash it, then delete the .apk You don't need from system/app and system/priv-app

or Vanilla build from Rascarlo, a pure aosp built from source + Banks Minimal gapps

vanilla build:
http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=...erhead-vanilla

minimal gapps
http://goo.im/devs/BaNkS/GApps/4.4.2...4.2_signed.zip
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnricoD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
nljelmer
Old
#8  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 146
Join Date: Oct 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by enricocid View Post
then a Stock Rom the best stock experience= Kangakat

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516248
Thanks This is a nice rom for me. Thank you!
Device: Nexus 5
Rom: BeerGang 0.4 Alpha
=D

The Following User Says Thank You to nljelmer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes