XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Run a wacom tablet on a N5

Tip us?

Julianvb
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] Run a wacom tablet on a N5

Can I geht my wacom tablet work on my nexus 5? I found a video where a wacom tablet on a nexus 7 and 10 worked so I thought it would work with my nexus 5 too. But it didn't. Not with my stock rom neither with Cyanogenmod :/
So I decided to ask here for a driver or a digitizer for wacom tablets. Does somebody have an idea? Thank you :)

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7520
This exact thread already exists. Please use search before posting. You agreed to this in the rules when you signed up to this forum

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.

aimetti
Old
Thanks Meter 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU View Post
This exact thread already exists. Please use search before posting. You agreed to this in the rules when you signed up to this forum

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM. Please keep support queries to the Q&A section, so that others may benefit
... just wow.

rootSU
Old
Thanks Meter 7520
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimetti View Post
... just wow.
Glad you're impressed, although it seemed a bit easy.

But to reiterate, rules say use search. The answer already exists, which we know when we use search. This is a. Developers forum, not a repeat yourself 400 times "help" forum. Learn to find answers

-----------------------
Sent via tapatalk.

Always read the OP's of a thread and the last 2 pages before asking questions, unless there has been an update - in which case, read the last 5 pages!

nexus 5 | SlimKat | ElementalX kernel | Philz Touch Recovery

I do NOT reply to support queries over PM.