Team Win Recovery Project for Tornado 348

more

PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more

Fix Untinted Recent Panels on Lollipop

more
Post Reply

[Q]Runtime art compatibility?

OP HUNTERANGEL121

12th February 2014, 01:34 AM   |  #1  
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Hi all!
When I receive my N5 I will be rooting, installing elementalX kernel and cataclysm rom... Would I be able to run ART with out a boot loop?
12th February 2014, 01:54 AM   |  #2  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,269
 
12,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Yep
12th February 2014, 02:35 AM   |  #3  
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Yep

Oh ok great! I heard horror stories of ART not working with cataclysm..
I'm even more excited to get my sd to micro usb dongle...
12th February 2014, 02:38 AM   |  #4  
jd1639's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 4,269
 
12,099 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERANGEL121

Oh ok great! I heard horror stories of ART not working with cataclysm..
I'm even more excited to get my sd to micro usb dongle...

Works fine, it's what I use. The only thing that didn't work is xposed framework
The Following User Says Thank You to jd1639 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2014, 03:46 AM   |  #5  
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Works fine, it's what I use. The only thing that didn't work is xposed framework

Xposed framework (I think) would use more battery...
I'm so excited.
12th February 2014, 06:55 AM   |  #6  
Ben36's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,224
 
6,974 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERANGEL121

Xposed framework (I think) would use more battery...
I'm so excited.

Xposed framework will not and probably will never work with ART. So make sure it's properly uninstalled before switching if you had it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 02:58 AM   |  #7  
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben36

Xposed framework will not and probably will never work with ART. So make sure it's properly uninstalled before switching if you had it

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Ok will do! I receive my N5 tomorrow!
13th February 2014, 07:35 AM   |  #8  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
97 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUNTERANGEL121

Xposed framework (I think) would use more battery...
I'm so excited.

no, it isn't.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #9  
HUNTERANGEL121's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
104 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tien113

no, it isn't.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oh I thought it would use more of your battery....

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes