5,593,248 Members 32,382 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] full screen application

Tip us?

jakTomas
Old
(Last edited by jakTomas; 8th December 2013 at 09:39 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Cool [Q] full screen application

as you know , the status bar and navigation bar transparent in google now ,

is it possible to make all application like google now full screen , that would be AMAZING

Click image for larger version

Name:	Google-Search-Now-KitKat.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	121.2 KB
ID:	2440910

meangreenie
Old
Thanks Meter 558
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakTomas View Post

is it possible to make all application like google now full screen , that would be AMAZING

Attachment 2440910
install lmt launcher, it's pie controls, add the line qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 to build prop

reboot and everything is full screen

egofreak
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:

Attachment 2440910
Sounds like you want immersive mode.

Cataclysm rom offers it

the Xposed framework module 'Gravity box' also offers it. Also includes some nifty pie controls to provide navigation without a nav bar. I love it.
Devices:
Nexus 5 16gb Black
ROM:Cataclysm+Xposed
Kernel: Franco RXX( Franco updates so often I got tired of changing the number )

Htc ThunderBolt(Retired)
ROM: Long since forgotten
Kernel: Huh? uh..forgot which one at this point.
Radio:MR3

Galaxy tab(sprint)
Rom:CM9
Kernel:CM9 standard
Radio: Radio? I use it as a wifi tab.

Router:WRT300N rev1
Firmware: DD-WRT (std)

jakTomas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by meangreenie View Post
install lmt launcher, it's pie controls, add the line qemu.hw.mainkeys=1 to build prop

reboot and everything is full screen
thx for the reply ,

but LMT launcher hides the navigation bar , i want it still there , but make it transparent so that i can still see the app through it

look at google now on N5 , and see that the navigation bar is still there , but u can see through it , same thing about status bar

jakTomas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by egofreak View Post
Sounds like you want immersive mode.

Cataclysm rom offers it

the Xposed framework module 'Gravity box' also offers it. Also includes some nifty pie controls to provide navigation without a nav bar. I love it.
thx for the reply ,,

if u look at google now on N5 , and see that the navigation bar is still there , but u can see through it , same thing about status bar

i want that on all application ,

open facebook , and it will be full screen with transparent navigation bar on it , that is what i want ,

do ur rom have it ?

Jacob030
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
thx for the reply ,,

if u look at google now on N5 , and see that the navigation bar is still there , but u can see through it , same thing about status bar

i want that on all application ,

open facebook , and it will be full screen with transparent navigation bar on it , that is what i want ,

do ur rom have it ?
I'm using a app called Ultimate Dynamic Navbar. You can make it transparent. It is a navbar replacement tho. You will have to hide your stock navbar using the build.prop edit posted above. The only problem is sometimes it blocks buttons and links if they are behind it. Look in the first pic. The quick reply in tapatalk is blocked. I have it set so I can hold the home button and the navbar hides. The way to bring it back I swipe up from the bottom. I don't know of a way to make the status bar transparent tho.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jakTomas
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob030 View Post
I'm using a app called Ultimate Dynamic Navbar. You can make it transparent. It is a navbar replacement tho. You will have to hide your stock navbar using the build.prop edit posted above. The only problem is sometimes it blocks buttons and links if they are behind it. Look in the first pic. The quick reply in tapatalk is blocked. I have it set so I can hold the home button and the navbar hides. The way to bring it back I swipe up from the bottom. I don't know of a way to make the status bar transparent tho.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
thx man ,, will give it a try

Tags
full screen, google now, nexus