OP crashercarlton

23rd March 2014, 02:36 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Lawrenceville, IL
Thanks Meter: 31

55 posts
Donate to Me
More
So i dropped my phone from about 3 feet the other day and busted the screen...went to replace the screen and everything seemed to be okay...Now however i have no microphone on phone calls or recording apps...i even tried switching in the recording apps to different mics and raw processing and nothing....I have tore it apart 3 times to try and figure this out...it is the only issue but since its a phone its quite an issue... all the contacts look fine on the boards as well.
1st April 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Lawrenceville, IL
Thanks Meter: 31

55 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashercarlton

So i dropped my phone from about 3 feet the other day and busted the screen...went to replace the screen and everything seemed to be okay...Now however i have no microphone on phone calls or recording apps...i even tried switching in the recording apps to different mics and raw processing and nothing....I have tore it apart 3 times to try and figure this out...it is the only issue but since its a phone its quite an issue... all the contacts look fine on the boards as well.

update. i also have now replaced the lower board with flex cable and all...and still nothing...no mic on any function of the phone..Camera, Phone, Recording Apps...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread