Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,727 Members 52,278 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Microphone Not Working!!!!!!!!!

Tip us?

crashercarlton
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Default Microphone Not Working!!!!!!!!!

So i dropped my phone from about 3 feet the other day and busted the screen...went to replace the screen and everything seemed to be okay...Now however i have no microphone on phone calls or recording apps...i even tried switching in the recording apps to different mics and raw processing and nothing....I have tore it apart 3 times to try and figure this out...it is the only issue but since its a phone its quite an issue... all the contacts look fine on the boards as well.

Droid 2 (Sold) > Droid Bionic (Sold)> Droid Razr Maxx (Sold) > Galaxy Nexus (Sold/Broke) > Galaxy Nexus (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (Sold) (CarbonRom 4.3) (D2VZW) > Nexus 5 (AT&T) Tethered to VZW LTE xD (CarbonRom) > AT&T Note 3

Nexus 7 2013 (CarbonRom & Elemental X Kernel) (Sold)

crashercarlton
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 31

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashercarlton View Post
So i dropped my phone from about 3 feet the other day and busted the screen...went to replace the screen and everything seemed to be okay...Now however i have no microphone on phone calls or recording apps...i even tried switching in the recording apps to different mics and raw processing and nothing....I have tore it apart 3 times to try and figure this out...it is the only issue but since its a phone its quite an issue... all the contacts look fine on the boards as well.
update. i also have now replaced the lower board with flex cable and all...and still nothing...no mic on any function of the phone..Camera, Phone, Recording Apps...

Droid 2 (Sold) > Droid Bionic (Sold)> Droid Razr Maxx (Sold) > Galaxy Nexus (Sold/Broke) > Galaxy Nexus (Sold) > Galaxy S3 (Sold) (CarbonRom 4.3) (D2VZW) > Nexus 5 (AT&T) Tethered to VZW LTE xD (CarbonRom) > AT&T Note 3

Nexus 7 2013 (CarbonRom & Elemental X Kernel) (Sold)