Ask a question

No registration required

New Screen has stopped Working

OP AJiffyBoogle

7th August 2014, 09:45 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
My screen cracekd a few weeks ago, so I ordered a new replacement screen. Arrived and I replaced it, I put most of it back together bar the back cover and turned it on to test everything was working. Everything worked so i turned it off again and started putting it back together. Once I tried to turn it on again the screen never came on. I can here the noises of the charger disconnecting and reconnecting. Can hear messages being received but the screen is not turning on. Any one any ideas what has went wrong and if it is fixable?
7th August 2014, 12:04 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Thanks Meter: 3,154

3,817 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJiffyBoogle

My screen cracekd a few weeks ago, so I ordered a new replacement screen. Arrived and I replaced it, I put most of it back together bar the back cover and turned it on to test everything was working. Everything worked so i turned it off again and started putting it back together. Once I tried to turn it on again the screen never came on. I can here the noises of the charger disconnecting and reconnecting. Can hear messages being received but the screen is not turning on. Any one any ideas what has went wrong and if it is fixable?

While you were putting everything back up again, something might have disconnected. Open the phone up again and double check everything.
7th August 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 3

11 posts
Mayby connectors lost contact , try clean

Wysłane z mojego Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread