Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] screen yellow spots flicker when red , dark pink or black colours images appear

OP ahmedsalah23

9th April 2014, 12:08 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Hey people ! I just purchased my Google nexus 5 the last week ... The second day i bought it , i noticed weird screen yellow small spots flicker that appears whenever i view or browse some images especially that have a red colour ( i even noticed the gmail icon in the menu .. Which had red color .. And it also showed 3 small yellow spots ) .. In case of viewing a video , it was worse .. Jumping yellow sopots that flickers .. Especially in high quality videos .. Also games , any game that show red color or its grades , Also experiences the same problem .. I thought of replacement but unfortunately i bought the mobile from a country and then traveled to another country the same day and Their warranty doesn't exist in the country I'm in now .. And i won't be back there until a very long time .. So I'm very annoyed and really want a quick fix for this issue as its really irritating me and i dont wanna wait or go to LG here and pay some money to fix it .. And i couldnt find a better place than here to help me so please people of the xda help meeeeeeee !!
9th April 2014, 07:40 AM   |  #2  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Help people .. Please !
9th April 2014, 05:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member

3 posts
Where are you guys ????
9th April 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 2,448

4,237 posts
More
Hello,

First of all it's against the rules to bump topics within 24 hours of your previous post.
Now about your problem, it does look like a hardware defect to me. You could try to factory reset it but if it's a hardware related, you can't do anything other than replacing the screen/faulty part...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread