Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

USB Desktop Charger Roundup – XDA TV

Sometimes you learn one way to do something, and that’s the way you do it forever. You never … more

Samsung Galaxy Grand Duos Receives Early CM12 Port

Samsung Galaxy Grand is a dual-SIM phone with a 5 screen that was announced two years ago. … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Screenshot missing suddenly

OP ck.chunkeat

5th February 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

186 posts
More
This morning when I woke up, I noticed that 20-30+ of my screenshot is missing! All except for the one screenshot that I took yesterday.

Anybody else have this problem?
5th February 2014, 02:41 PM   |  #2  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 199

814 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck.chunkeat

This morning when I woke up, I noticed that 20-30+ of my screenshot is missing! All except for the one screenshot that I took yesterday.

The phone just made them disappear randomly in the night by itself without any user input huh?

What ROM/ kernel are you running? Are they still there if you plug it into the computer and look in the folder?
5th February 2014, 02:48 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

186 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller

The phone just made them disappear randomly in the night by itself without any user input huh?

What ROM/ kernel are you running? Are they still there if you plug it into the computer and look in the folder?

yeah, unless I was sleep walking and deleted it or my friends deleted it which are both 0.01% chance of happening..

Everything stock, rooted, I tried using file explorer in phone and using the comp to find it but there's only 1 picture in the screenshot section.
5th February 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #4  
Flag Buffalo, NY
Thanks Meter: 64

299 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck.chunkeat

That is indeed strange... Reset you're phone then try accessing it through your computer.
5th February 2014, 04:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

186 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dia_naji

That is indeed strange... Reset you're phone then try accessing it through your computer.

Restart you mean? yea I tried that. It's gone for sure...

I'm shocked that something like this is happening.. It is very strange..
5th February 2014, 05:58 PM   |  #6  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 199

814 posts
More
You are the first post about this so not to point fingers but it is something that you did such as an app.

You didn't by chance root with chainfire did you? Chainfire has been causing some weird things to happen recently? I won't judge you if you did.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread