Get a Complete Set of Logs with Andy Log

The importance of proper logging is undeniable. No, we’re not talking about lumberjack work. … more

Try Some Android Lollipop Applications on Your Device

Android 5.0 Lollipop has been officially announced and lucky users of Google Nexus 5 … more

AutoCon Manages Your Connections to Perserve Battery Life

As we’ve talked about in the past, battery life is still somewhat of a sore … more

How to Unlock and Root a Nexus Device – XDA TV

It is official–Google has released the Nexus 6 and the Nexus 9. The Nexus family … more

[Q] security: chronologically keep track of all my apk installs

OP dontbeweakvato

27th July 2014, 09:16 PM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
No snap chat for me. I thought of this idea for logs of this stuff before. There's got to be a way!
27th July 2014, 09:27 PM   |  #12  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Flag The boonies - southwest Ontario
Thanks Meter: 4,027

10,008 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeweakvato

No snap chat for me. I thought of this idea for logs of this stuff before. There's got to be a way!

You may need to learn app development and make a way.
27th July 2014, 09:59 PM   |  #13  
Flag Somewhere quiet.
Thanks Meter: 2,018

3,397 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dontbeweakvato

Quote:
Originally Posted by KJ

You may need to learn app development and make a way.

If you made an app to log package installs it would be a waste of time + have to be running on your device all the time. It'll also hardly be of any use, since most people aren't installing like 20 apps a day, every day. Just write it down if you really need to LOL.

For packages you currently have installed via Play or .apk installation you could go into /data/app and look at the dates on the .apk files. If you flashed something in recovery it'll show up as August 1 1970 or August 1 2008 or whatever generic date. As said previously, Titanium Backup uses this if you sort by date lol.

Edit, example (most mine are 25 July since I restored them through Titanium Backup):

Last edited by Lethargy; 27th July 2014 at 10:05 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread