Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,743,085 Members 44,197 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

sim card issue

Tip us?
 
bhavstech
Old
(Last edited by bhavstech; 5th June 2014 at 01:32 PM.)
#1  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216
Posts: 741
Join Date: Aug 2013
Default sim card issue

my phone suddenly showed no service but when i rebooted it showed back the network
sometimes i have to remove the sim and reinsert it to get network back any solution?
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
Primokorn
Old
#2  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1868
Posts: 3,632
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Annecy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
my phone suddenly showed no service but when i rebooted it showed back the network
sometimes i have to remove the sim and reinsert it to get network back any solution?
Could you try with another sim card or use your sim car into another device?
Maybe a damaged data partition but you wouldn't be able to get your network back imho. You can make a clean install to check.
Nexus 5 | Ask any questionTWRP themes 720p & 1080pDark XDA

LGE Nexus 5 | TWRP Recovery | Mahdi | Uber fan of Uber kernel

 
bhavstech
Old
#3  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 216
Posts: 741
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn View Post
Could you try with another sim card or use your sim car into another device?
Maybe a damaged data partition but you wouldn't be able to get your network back imho. You can make a clean install to check.
i replaced my card and i m on pure stock it is new phone till now i have no issues
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
Primokorn
Old
#4  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1868
Posts: 3,632
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Annecy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
i replaced my card and i m on pure stock it is new phone till now i have no issues
Contact your mobile carrier if you have this issue since the new card.
Nexus 5 | Ask any questionTWRP themes 720p & 1080pDark XDA

LGE Nexus 5 | TWRP Recovery | Mahdi | Uber fan of Uber kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes