Slight battery drain when phone switched off

OP chrisnewton

17th April 2014, 10:28 AM   |  #11  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 56

323 posts
More
I have also noticed once the same thing. I don't think turning off the phone and starting it again will take away 6% battery but rather I think the battery stats were probably wrong and showed 100% charge while the true measurement was around 94%.
I think it is done intentionally so that the battery doesn't degrade easily in future.

As said above leave the phone for charging for more than 30 min after 100%, you will see increase in battery life dunno how it affects the battery cycles in future.
17th April 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #12  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 13

135 posts
Battery Draining
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisnewton

Hi all

I usually charge my Nexus 5 before i go to bed and last thing i do is check i have a full white block then unplug it ready for next day. Usually when i wake up and turn the phone on its at 99%. However this morning i turned it on and it was at 94%, now i agree its not a massive loss but is there anything that could drain the battery when its switched off?

thanks for any help

Chris

Usually until and unless you cut the data connection off before your turn off your Nexus few of your apps reboots automatically which eats up the battery a little . I hope this helps.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread