CyanogenMod 12 for HTC Desire 601

more

Team Win Recovery Project for Tornado 348

more

PhotoMath: A Math Beginner’s Dream App

more

Leaked Galaxy S6 Apps Hit the Forums

more
Post Reply

Smart Radio

OP p4ranoid4ndroid

13th February 2014, 01:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
So one of my favorite features of Cataclysm is the smart radio feature. It really is a huge lifesaver for the battery on my N5. But as always I have that itch to flash something new. Are there other ROMs that have a smart radio feature, or is there a way to replicate this on other ROMs? Basically I wanna switch to 2G when my screen goes off and back to LTE when I unlock my device.
13th February 2014, 01:35 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 330
 
1,293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ranoid4ndroid

So one of my favorite features of Cataclysm is the smart radio feature. It really is a huge lifesaver for the battery on my N5. But as always I have that itch to flash something new. Are there other ROMs that have a smart radio feature, or is there a way to replicate this on other ROMs? Basically I wanna switch to 2G when my screen goes off and back to LTE when I unlock my device.

an app does this is called Battery saver or something..
13th February 2014, 01:42 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

an app does this is called Battery saver or something..

Hmm lots of battery saver apps. Time to start digging I guess
13th February 2014, 01:47 AM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 330
 
1,293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
It's juice defender

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
13th February 2014, 01:53 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
185 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

It's juice defender

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Awesome thank you. Haven't thought about using JD since my captivate
13th February 2014, 02:01 AM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 69
 
365 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ranoid4ndroid

Awesome thank you. Haven't thought about using JD since my captivate

If u use gravity box, it also has that feature but I haven't tried it
13th February 2014, 03:10 AM   |  #7  
AndrasLOHF's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,384
 
1,893 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
More
I accomplish this and many other automated processes that require multiple apps with Tasker. I even have a task set to switch to 2g when on wifi as my cell signal is better on 2g.
13th February 2014, 05:55 AM   |  #8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50
 
142 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Try this
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...apps.intelli3g it an xposed module works good
Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
13th February 2014, 10:51 AM   |  #9  
Senior Member
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 415
 
1,611 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2013
More
You could set it up in Tasker or Llama.
13th February 2014, 04:47 PM   |  #10  
mistahseller's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 202
 
814 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2013
More
I use gravity box smart radio. Works great.

Sent from The Deathstar

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes