[Solved] Can't add a new panel, help?
Hello everyone. I have 2 N5's. On one I can easily drag an icon over to the right and it creates a new panel as it should. On the other I can't. I get the icon to go so far to the right that it disappears but then bounces back to the same panel. Using a different launcher on the one that is not working is not an option. User refuses.
I've already tried force closing launcher, turning Google now on, and off, neither works. This has been this way since removing the extra panels when rcvd the beginning of the month.
Edit: I have figured it out. Can't create a new screen if your first one has nothing on it.
Pending Shipment of my new 32GB Black Nexus 5
- Samsung Galaxy S2 (2+ years old, many many falls, no troubles at all, never had to replace)
- HTC HD7
- HTC HD2
- iPhone 3g (First phone I unlocked/custom ROM)
- G1 (Happy Birthday Android!)
- HTC Excalibur
- T-Mobile SDA II (First phone that I tethered with)
- LG L1400 (Best dumb phone I've ever had, fell off a motorcycle going 80mph+ down a highway with only minor scratches to show for it)
- Kyocera 2119b