[Q] Speaker Question

OP Kobraki17

3rd January 2014, 10:00 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 30

150 posts
More
I noticed today that my music is all coming out of the LEFT speaker on my phone. If I cover it with my hand to type, I can feel it heavily vibrating on my hand and the music gets heavily muffled. I tried covering the RIGHT speaker, and noticed no difference at all to the music volume/quality. Is this normal? What is the RIGHT speaker used for?
3rd January 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,560

10,310 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobraki17

I noticed today that my music is all coming out of the LEFT speaker on my phone. If I cover it with my hand to type, I can feel it heavily vibrating on my hand and the music gets heavily muffled. I tried covering the RIGHT speaker, and noticed no difference at all to the music volume/quality. Is this normal? What is the RIGHT speaker used for?

There is only one speaker
3rd January 2014, 10:03 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 17

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobraki17

This is totally normal, the left speaker is the actual speaker while the right is a dummy that i believe houses the microphone.
The Following User Says Thank You to coolboy6332 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd January 2014, 10:58 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 30

150 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolboy6332

This is totally normal, the left speaker is the actual speaker while the right is a dummy that i believe houses the microphone.

Ahh.. ok Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread