5,594,386 Members 35,856 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Speaker Sound (buzzing)

Tip us?
 
gil80
Old
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 815
Join Date: Nov 2010
Question [Q] Speaker Sound (buzzing)

Hi eveyone,

Just received my brand new Nexus 5 32GB (serial starts with 311K).
I'm not able to have my Win7 access the internal memory for me to copy FLAC music and listen to the quality using Poweramp app so I just used google music and it seems that there's a buzzing sound when playing basically anything.

If it's a known issue, is there a fix?
Otherwise, does anyone knows the RMA process for Australia?


Thanks everyone
 
PhilipL
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 393
Posts: 600
Join Date: Jun 2007
Hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by gil80 View Post
Hi eveyone,

Just received my brand new Nexus 5 32GB (serial starts with 311K).
I'm not able to have my Win7 access the internal memory for me to copy FLAC music and listen to the quality using Poweramp app so I just used google music and it seems that there's a buzzing sound when playing basically anything.

If it's a known issue, is there a fix?
Otherwise, does anyone knows the RMA process for Australia?


Thanks everyone
Is this through headphones or the built in the speaker?

Regards

Phil
 
gil80
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 815
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipL View Post
Hi



Is this through headphones or the built in the speaker?

Regards

Phil
Speakers
 
mvelasquez87
Old
#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 105
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: New York

 
DONATE TO ME
Yeah I would RMA it. I'm waiting till the 401 batches start getting released

Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.1 (AT&T)
Unlocked Bootloader, Root, ART
Google Nexus 5 BLACK 32GB Cataclysm 4.4.2 - Chaos Kernel 8.1

In the Grave...
iPhone 4S, SGSII Skyrocket, Motorola Atrix, iPhone 3GS, Blackberry 9630
HTC G1, Blackberry 8330, Blackberry 8310, Samsung Blackjack
Palm Treo 650, HTC 8125, Motorola RAZR
 
gil80
Old
#5  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Posts: 815
Join Date: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvelasquez87 View Post
Yeah I would RMA it. I'm waiting till the 401 batches start getting released

Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.1 (AT&T)
Unlocked Bootloader, Root, ART
Any idea when?
How to RMA it?





Quote:
Originally Posted by mvelasquez87 View Post
Yeah I would RMA it. I'm waiting till the 401 batches start getting released

Nexus 5 Stock 4.4.1 (AT&T)
Unlocked Bootloader, Root, ART


Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Tags
buzzing, nexus 5, sound, speaker
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes