No registration required

Sprint Nexus 5 Sim

OP ebtek220

19th January 2014, 06:28 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 158

1,426 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aooga

I don't have sprint and never will, but I'm just curious. Why is it such a hassle to get a sim card? With any other carrier, I just walk into a store and they hand me one.

Cause they are terrible, I used to work for them. Hell, I even carried a T-Mobile phone because service was so bad... From dialup 3g, to spotty lte that's slower than Tmobile hspa, to dropped calls.

And Sims, every store were dicks about those. Even if they had any, they wouldn't give them out unless they were making money, was insane! Basically, corporate didn't send many of those and very few phones need them. So, they save them for activations... If a customer needs them, nope, upgrade... Nope.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to air2k57 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th January 2014, 05:57 AM   |  #12  
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 931

3,139 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by air2k57

Cause they are terrible, I used to work for them. Hell, I even carried a T-Mobile phone because service was so bad... From dialup 3g, to spotty lte that's slower than Tmobile hspa, to dropped calls.

And Sims, every store were dicks about those. Even if they had any, they wouldn't give them out unless they were making money, was insane! Basically, corporate didn't send many of those and very few phones need them. So, they save them for activations... If a customer needs them, nope, upgrade... Nope.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

Just another reason to not switch to sprint.
20th January 2014, 08:11 AM   |  #13  
Flag Morristown
Thanks Meter: 1

55 posts
More
You can use gs4 SIM and iphone 5 SIM according to Sprint
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread