Status bar and nav bar change of color

8th May 2014, 11:03 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 5

136 posts
More
is there any rom that change color of status bar and nav bar depending on what app such as facebook cause status bar and nav bar into blue color and xda app both bars turned into orange etc etc.

I missed this kind of color changing but I dont remember what rom it has in back in S3 days
8th May 2014, 11:21 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 105

657 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeonKnight12

is there any rom that change color of status bar and nav bar depending on what app such as facebook cause status bar and nav bar into blue color and xda app both bars turned into orange etc etc.

I missed this kind of color changing but I dont remember what rom it has in back in S3 days

I use xposed+gravity box on stock rom which lets you change the color of both status and nav bars. However, I'm not sure about making it app specific.
8th May 2014, 11:44 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Lancaster
Thanks Meter: 5

136 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PsychDrummer

I use xposed+gravity box on stock rom which lets you change the color of both status and nav bars. However, I'm not sure about making it app specific.

After a research on google, I found xposed download "Tinted Status Bar" it is in beta stage and it works on exlir rom for me. This what I'm looking for.

Sorry, I wasted a thread. I researched this after I posted a thread about status/nav bar changes.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread