Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,820 Members 49,711 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] suggestions For the most popular@customizable ROM?

Tip us?

lojak29
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 154
Default [Q] suggestions For the most popular@customizable ROM?

This is my first nexus 5 coming from a g2 .. I see tons of Roms to choose from but for the sake of taking days to try them all and read thru every changelog ...who has a suggestion for the most stable and customizable ROM by popular demand so far .. ?Theee go to ROM that most are stickn with..
Something as good as or custom as deviant development does with there twiz Roms over on the Samsung side

Chromium
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 5859

DONATE TO ME
Best ROM threads are against the rules, as stated in the sticky at the top of this section. Everyone has different needs, and while one ROM may satisfy someone else's, it may not serve your purposes.

Try a few out and see which one works best for you. If you're looking for the most popular ones just take a look at the dev threads with many views/comments. Also lots can be learnt by reading the op of ROM threads to see what features they have to offer.

Sent from my HTC Desire using xda app-developers app
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chromium For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

galaxys
Old
Thanks Meter 539
Highly recommend all of them by our great XDA Developers! Happy Flashing!!
LGNexus5(art+purity+codeblue+twrp) & LGGPad8.3(gpe)<LGNexus4sold <HTCSensationsold <HTCNexus1sold <HTCHermessold <LG5250sold <MotorolaStarTacvault.
The XDA Cheerleaders hope your devices are winners! Happy Flashing!

Galaxys Enterprises: Fashion is a Passion - Life in the Cardio Fast Lane - High Energy EDM Mix - Travel is a Universal High!

theesotericone
Old
Thanks Meter 292
If your looking for the most popular ROM you can check the post counts. By no means does that mean it's the "Best".

Toledo_JAB
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by lojak29 View Post
This is my first nexus 5 coming from a g2 .. I see tons of Roms to choose from but for the sake of taking days to try them all and read thru every changelog ...who has a suggestion for the most stable and customizable ROM by popular demand so far .. ?Theee go to ROM that most are stickn with..
Something as good as or custom as deviant development does with there twiz Roms over on the Samsung side
Thread closed for the reasons @Chromium has posted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur View Post
Let me be very clear on this:
IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT UNDERSTANDING THE JOURNEY,
THEN YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE HERE IN THE FIRST PLACE.

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe