5,605,835 Members 47,926 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Stolen....AGAIN

Tip us?

Dragn4rce
Old
Thanks Meter 329

DONATE TO ME
To be honest if my gf did that I would break up with her.

It tells me she doesn't care about my things and she's clueless. :/

Not trying to insult you OP, I don't know her so I can't say that about her. I would die if my NX5 was stolen. And i saw your previous post and felt sorry for you.

Sent from my ѣ$ 5

wideasleep1
Old
Thanks Meter 366
I see 3 errors:
1) Eating at MacDonalds!
2) Taking your girlfriend to MacDonalds!
3) Expecting a girlfriend taken out to MacDonalds, to take care of anything!

My suggestion is to learn to cook.
B/W Sidekick/Color Sidekick2/TMO MDA/TMO Dash/G1/Nexus 1/Sensation/SGS3/Nexus 4/Nexus 5

markdapimp
Old
Thanks Meter 305
RMA your girlfriend i think it has hardware defect and or software and she need factory reset
Devices: Nexus 5 (Sold) 1X
Nexus 5
HTC One
The Following User Says Thank You to markdapimp For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_MetalHead_
Old
Thanks Meter 1987
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotleadsingerguy View Post
Wow you white knights are doing a great job protecting the OP.

You know why I said it's not the thief's fault? Because the thief never would have gotten a chance to take the phone if the guy didn't leave it on the table. It never would have happened aside from him doing that one action, so the fault lies entirely with him. You can't blame somebody for taking something that's sitting on a table with nobody else there...people aren't saints. What you *should* do is take care of your possessions like an adult.

Johmama: I didn't say his insurance policy didn't cover theft...you must not have read his post. He's going to make 2 claims to get new phones (not just this one), sell the phones for money and use the money to pay his cell phone bill. He's not *replacing* his phone with the claim he was talking about in the post I quoted...he's using the claim purely to get money from his cell provider.

Beyond that, it's not "stealing" if somebody picks something up from a table after someone left it there. The legal term is "Larceny", and it doesn't pertain to open property (meaning: property that no-longer has an owner). In this case, he could report his phone as missing to a policing agency, but since he left it on the table and walked away it wouldn't be larceny.
Don't be ridiculous, a crime of opportunity is still a crime. If I found a phone, I would return it to its rightful owner. Only a scumbag would keep it. It's pretty sad that you're defending the actions of somebody who would keep something that doesn't belong to them. This is a wonderful world we live in.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silicon Knight View Post
If anyone who see's this is a Musician, especially a Guitarist and Producer/Engineer (just graduated Music School, Music Production/Audio Engineering & Music Theory/General Music) say wats up in here, and let me know I am not the only Musician who's a closet tech/android/computer geek lol
I've been playing guitar for 15 years. Never took any lessons or music classes though, 100% self taught. Wish I had when I first started playing, I'd probably be a lot better than I am.
\m/(-_-)\m/

wedgess
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 12558

DONATE TO ME
First off i'm sorry to hear about your device being stolen AGAIN. Karma will more than likely comes back around to the person(s) who robbed them. Second of all for Aviate invites please use the thread which was solely created for that purpose HERE. Finally I think this thread has come to its EOL so...

Thread closed
--wedgess
Forum Moderator

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe