Strange call out issue

OP saramon

26th August 2014, 09:52 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salt Lake City
Thanks Meter: 222

911 posts
More
So to explain, I am unable to call out, I receive either a mobile network not available or out of service area upon call out... but I can receive calls, sms, and Sprint LTE... If I restart my phone with 3G only, it works fine, I can enable LTE, and things work fine until I restart with LTE enabled, it's than back to the same. I've flashed back to stock, didn't seem to effect the issue in the slightest. Any ideas? Thanks in advance
27th August 2014, 02:23 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by saramon

So to explain, I am unable to call out, I receive either a mobile network not available or out of service area upon call out... but I can receive calls, sms, and Sprint LTE... If I restart my phone with 3G only, it works fine, I can enable LTE, and things work fine until I restart with LTE enabled, it's than back to the same. I've flashed back to stock, didn't seem to effect the issue in the slightest. Any ideas? Thanks in advance

https://productforums.google.com/for...c/j5CP8vy4jGAJ

I have same problem. Going to try to go to 4.4.2.
27th August 2014, 04:05 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

15 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mill1321

https://productforums.google.com/for...c/j5CP8vy4jGAJ

I have same problem. Going to try to go to 4.4.2.

Can confirm going to 4.4.2 fixes the problem. Wish I didn't buy a used GS3 thinking that my phone was broken. Obviously sprint support had no clue that the 4.4.4 update broke the cdma radio.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread