Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,490 Members 42,740 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Has anyone switched to HTC One M8?

Tip us?

mistahseller
Old
Thanks Meter 192
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrc87 View Post
I too read that they had to keep the black bar with the logo for antennas and circuits... Too bad, it would have been better without but still, comparing it to the nexus 5, it's probably just half an inch taller.
Anyway, I went on and bought it, it should arrive tomorrow!
I personally am excited for you. Some blogger on techradar said he returned his within the first hour and a half due to the camera. But the actual techradar website gave the m8 an awesome review and so has anyone else with any credability just like the one m7. To each his own. I hope you enjoy it because I sure want one.

spinninbsod
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Not buying m8 or s5 I can over clock my nexus 5 to 2.5 and it will be faster than s5 about the m8 I never liked HTC I don't like the metal design it scratches to easy and I like the looks of the nexus 5 simple basic not to flashy

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

mrc87
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistahseller View Post
I personally am excited for you. Some blogger on techradar said he returned his within the first hour and a half due to the camera. But the actual techradar website gave the m8 an awesome review and so has anyone else with any credability just like the one m7. To each his own. I hope you enjoy it because I sure want one.
Hey thanks!
I never use the camera on any phone... I'm just not the kind of person that takes many pictures... That's why the camera part is the one that I care the least about.
I am more interested in the overall quality and battery life, which my nexus 5 has been disappointing me lately (very unstable, one day fine the next a disaster).