5,600,841 Members 41,189 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

T-Mobile N5. Can I flash google play N5 rom onto it?

Tip us?

ozzmanj1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1460
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaisanNYC View Post
I had both Spigen cases. I absolutely love the look and feel of the Neo Hybrid. However I can't say the same about the Slim Armor. I know people will disagree with me about the Slim Armor, my choice would defnitely be for the Neo Hybrid. Depending on where you live, you could get them on Amazon for the same price and two-day shipping if you are an Amazon Prime customer. No need to wait for slow eBay shippers.
Yeah, I have seen them on Amazon and I am a Prime member. I just happen to have both of these up when I asked the question. As far as looks go, I like the Neo better then the Slim Armor as well.... but again looks are not everything. I am looking for a nice slim/thin case that looks nice but balances out protection and thinness. I've had some beast cases in the past and want to try and keep a balance between the two. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit - On the Neo case are the buttons covered? It looks like they are from the photos but I cannot tell. Just want to confirm that this case covers completely around the phone. Thanks

PaisanNYC
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzmanj1 View Post
Yeah, I have seen them on Amazon and I am a Prime member. I just happen to have both of these up when I asked the question. As far as looks go, I like the Neo better then the Slim Armor as well.... but again looks are not everything. I am looking for a nice slim/thin case that looks nice but balances out protection and thinness. I've had some beast cases in the past and want to try and keep a balance between the two. Thanks for the feedback.

Edit - On the Neo case are the buttons covered? It looks like they are from the photos but I cannot tell. Just want to confirm that this case covers completely around the phone. Thanks
The Neo Hybrid buttons ARE covered. Just so you know, MANY of the Slim Armor cases has issues with the fitment of the power buttons, including mine. When the case was on, it didnt fit right, so the case kept depressing the power button, turning the phone on and off. I don't know if Amazon replaced their stock with the newer models they were supposedly making, but I wouldnt trust the eBay ones to be the updated cases.

Look at the reviews on Amazon to see how widespread the issue was. (No similar issues with the Neo Hybrid cases)
The Following User Says Thank You to PaisanNYC For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

laker666
Old
Thanks Meter 31
A man that is terrified of his wife....I've never felt so bad for anybody on xda ever....

Sent from my Nexus 5 using xda app-developers app

ozzmanj1
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1460
Quote:
Originally Posted by laker666 View Post
A man that is terrified of his wife....I've never felt so bad for anybody on xda ever....

Hey... she is a tiny 100 pound Chinese lady.... I'm not terrified of her..really. Just making humor.

laker666
Old
Thanks Meter 31
Lol...just giving ya **** pal