Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,223 Members 41,525 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Tapatalk

Tip us?

Aerowinder
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLastSidekick View Post
Thank you good sir. Didn't know that was there even after looking I'll admit. So it seems like a lot of other people are having the same problem. It definitely makes dealing with something easier when you're not the only one and saves from having to troubleshoot.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I've had this happen before. Wiping Tapatalk data fixed it. Doesn't seem logical, because the other forums work. But give it a shot. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. At the worst, I wasted 20 seconds of your time.

Google Firmware: Google
USB Drivers: Google | Mirror
ADB+ADB Drivers: 19.0.2 (4.4.4) + Koush Universal ADB Drivers

TWRP Official: hammerhead | flo
TWRP Holofied: hammerhead | flo

Gapps: jajb

Superuser: Chainfire | Mirror
The Following User Says Thank You to Aerowinder For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,063

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aerowinder View Post
I've had this happen before. Wiping Tapatalk data fixed it. Doesn't seem logical, because the other forums work. But give it a shot. Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't. At the worst, I wasted 20 seconds of your time.
Way ahead of you buddy and good to see you round these parts old pal! Unfortunately that didn't work either. I even cleared NVRAM from my Asus RT-AC66U...

Anyone else with this problem have a modified firmware on an Asus router? Just checking...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Team Inferno (Co-admin)