Sony Updates AOSP Sources to Android 5.0.1

Just a few days ago, Sony did an utterly fantastic job by pushing out numerous device trees for … more

Stop Your Screen From Turning Off with KeepItOn

We all know the feeling of reading a news article orrather longdocument, when our screen … more

The XDA LG QPair Developer Challenge Voting Has Begun!

It seems like it was just yesterday that weannounced that we had paired up with LGto … more

Major Update for the Sony Smartwatch 2 Brings DND and More

With the wearables landscape now dominated by Android Wear and Pebble, its … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Help] The "H" icon / symbol disappears (no data work)

OP Private.Indo

4th August 2014, 07:10 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
hai.

need sugestion. suddenly my nexus 5 icon "H" icon / symbol (i only got HSDPA in my country, so yes it would be just H or Edge) disappear. in the moment i think the operator where i'm using is having network trouble. when i get home i connect to wifi, but still internet not working. pull my other phone and connet to wifi and it is working, and then i try pull my sim on nexus 5. put in that other phone is working normally, i try to reset phones 2 times and wipe data completly it is still no working.

i even try install 2 other roms still not working. imei, and baseband not error cause is show number in about phone not "unknown"

i even try reverse tethering and nothing.

any ideas why?

thx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is this something bug in 4.4.4?

should i try 4.4.2 rom? i never try on 4.4.2 rom and see if everything back to normal. guess i try tomorow. i'm too tired this night. lol
Last edited by Private.Indo; 4th August 2014 at 07:16 PM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread