Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,686 Members 37,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Testing an used Nexus 5

Tip us?

justsomebody
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 2
Default Testing an used Nexus 5

Hi,

I am going to buy an used Nexus 5 today, as the first LG phone, I have no idea how to test the function of the phone. On my Sony Z Ultra, I can use the *#*#7378424#*#* to check all functions of the phone.

So, my question is, is there any way to check all phone functions like vibration, LCD, sound, etc.. using on-phone diagnostics?

Thank you for your time to answer my question, I will meet the sell guy in about 3 hours. Your help is much appreciated.

Primokorn
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,060

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomebody View Post
Hi,

I am going to buy an used Nexus 5 today, as the first LG phone, I have no idea how to test the function of the phone. On my Sony Z Ultra, I can use the *#*#7378424#*#* to check all functions of the phone.

So, my question is, is there any way to check all phone functions like vibration, LCD, sound, etc.. using on-phone diagnostics?

Thank you for your time to answer my question, I will meet the sell guy in about 3 hours. Your help is much appreciated.
*#*#4636#*#* for the testing menu: Phone, Battery & Wifi Info, Usage Statistics. You can still try all features manually.
Nexus 5 | Ask any questionTWRP themesDark XDAGetting started on XDA

LGE Nexus 5 | TWRP Recovery | Mahdi | Uber!!!

Quote:
Searching can take less time than waiting for an answer
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TheLastSidekick
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 2,055

DONATE TO ME
You can also use this to test sensors. It's been used a ton in the porting thread for Sense 6.0

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droidsensorbox

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Team Inferno (Co-admin)
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]