No registration required

Testing an used Nexus 5

OP justsomebody

13th May 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 2

44 posts
Hi,

I am going to buy an used Nexus 5 today, as the first LG phone, I have no idea how to test the function of the phone. On my Sony Z Ultra, I can use the *#*#7378424#*#* to check all functions of the phone.

So, my question is, is there any way to check all phone functions like vibration, LCD, sound, etc.. using on-phone diagnostics?

Thank you for your time to answer my question, I will meet the sell guy in about 3 hours. Your help is much appreciated.
13th May 2014, 10:16 AM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,811

4,971 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomebody

Hi,

I am going to buy an used Nexus 5 today, as the first LG phone, I have no idea how to test the function of the phone. On my Sony Z Ultra, I can use the *#*#7378424#*#* to check all functions of the phone.

So, my question is, is there any way to check all phone functions like vibration, LCD, sound, etc.. using on-phone diagnostics?

Thank you for your time to answer my question, I will meet the sell guy in about 3 hours. Your help is much appreciated.

*#*#4636#*#* for the testing menu: Phone, Battery & Wifi Info, Usage Statistics. You can still try all features manually.
The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th May 2014, 10:29 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Springfield, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 2,214

3,337 posts
Donate to Me
More
You can also use this to test sensors. It's been used a ton in the porting thread for Sense 6.0

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...droidsensorbox

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to TheLastSidekick For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread