Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,406 Members 41,954 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Tethering & portable hotspot

Tip us?

yaohui
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Tethering & portable hotspot

I got hotspot problem. When i try to activate the hotspot with mobile data opened , it keep on turning on and off. However when i try to turn off mobile data and activate the hotspot , it worked. I tried to activate the hotspot and turn on mobile data after activated hotspot , the problem has appeared again, same as keep on turning on and off. There another situation that comes for the hotspot is after activated and try to edit the SSID or Password without mobile data , it appeared the same problem again. What should i do ? I have rooted and with stock rom and kernel. Android 4.4.2 D821

chaco81
Old
Thanks Meter 23

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by yaohui View Post
I got hotspot problem. When i try to activate the hotspot with mobile data opened , it keep on turning on and off. However when i try to turn off mobile data and activate the hotspot , it worked. I tried to activate the hotspot and turn on mobile data after activated hotspot , the problem has appeared again, same as keep on turning on and off. There another situation that comes for the hotspot is after activated and try to edit the SSID or Password without mobile data , it appeared the same problem again. What should i do ? I have rooted and with stock rom and kernel. Android 4.4.2 D821
check ur APN settings must have IPV4/IPV6 not only the 4
Nexus S / GNex / N4 / N7
The Following User Says Thank You to chaco81 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]