[Q] Is it possible to turn Google Search into a user app?

OP woowhee

19th April 2014, 05:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 13

87 posts
Is it possible/safe to turn Google Search into a user app with Link2SD? I'm asking because I want to Greenify it...

(It worked with Google+ and Maps...just not sure if doing it with Search will disrupt things.)
19th April 2014, 05:56 AM   |  #2  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 126

356 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by woowhee

Is it possible/safe to turn Google Search into a user app with Link2SD? I'm asking because I want to Greenify it...

(It worked with Google+ and Maps...just not sure if doing it with Search will disrupt things.)

It should work with TiBU, though I don't what it might break.
19th April 2014, 06:29 AM   |  #3  
Flag daytona beach
Thanks Meter: 204

568 posts
Quote:

If your feeling frisky make a back up for what your running and than try it.What's the worst that happens.FC or fail to install?You are just trying to make a is sys apk.
@D.D.P. help me out here
20th April 2014, 08:22 AM   |  #4  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 13

135 posts
Quote:

Hey I found this link, I don't have any idea whether it will be safe, so posting the link , check it out yourself. Hope it helps...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...systemappmover
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread