Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,261 Members 52,345 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Is it possible to turn Google Search into a user app?

Tip us?

woowhee
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Question [Q] Is it possible to turn Google Search into a user app?

Is it possible/safe to turn Google Search into a user app with Link2SD? I'm asking because I want to Greenify it...

(It worked with Google+ and Maps...just not sure if doing it with Search will disrupt things.)

BirchBarlow
Old
Thanks Meter 121
Quote:
Originally Posted by woowhee View Post
Is it possible/safe to turn Google Search into a user app with Link2SD? I'm asking because I want to Greenify it...

(It worked with Google+ and Maps...just not sure if doing it with Search will disrupt things.)
It should work with TiBU, though I don't what it might break.

habitformer
Old
Thanks Meter 204
Quote:

If your feeling frisky make a back up for what your running and than try it.What's the worst that happens.FC or fail to install?You are just trying to make a is sys apk.
@D.D.P. help me out here

joannn
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:

Hey I found this link, I don't have any idea whether it will be safe, so posting the link , check it out yourself. Hope it helps...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...systemappmover