Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Is it possible to get the M8's music app onto the nexus 5?

OP ZacksBuilds

3rd May 2014, 06:01 PM   |  #1  
ZacksBuilds's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 498
 
1,849 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
9th May 2014, 06:42 AM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 10
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZacksBuilds

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

I don't think so, from what I've heard Sense APKs are pretty tightly tied into the ROM. There is however an Alpha of a Sense 6 ROM for the Nexus 5 if your really into sense.
11th May 2014, 06:34 PM   |  #3  
PuffMaN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 110
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel_baez

I don't think so, from what I've heard Sense APKs are pretty tightly tied into the ROM. There is however an Alpha of a Sense 6 ROM for the Nexus 5 if your really into sense.

Not even the rom. On my old desire x, sense apps just dissapeared when i used an other launcher. Maybe sense apps could work if a sense rom is developed for our N5. But who needs sense huh?

Sent from my Nexus 5
12th May 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #4  
Member
Flag Boston
Thanks Meter: 10
 
86 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuffMaN

Not even the rom. On my old desire x, sense apps just dissapeared when i used an other launcher. Maybe sense apps could work if a sense rom is developed for our N5. But who needs sense huh?

Sent from my Nexus 5

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703397

[PORT] [ALPHA] NexSense | Sense 6.0 | WiFi FIX | M8 Port | Aroma | DEV ONLY



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
12th May 2014, 10:38 AM   |  #5  
PuffMaN's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Antwerp
Thanks Meter: 110
 
1,270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by emmanuel_baez

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703397

[PORT] [ALPHA] NexSense | Sense 6.0 | WiFi FIX | M8 Port | Aroma | DEV ONLY



Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app

Ok wiseguy im not gonna test it

Sent from my Nexus 5
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes