[Q] So, I totally did something stupid to phone... please help :(
so i factory wiped out everything by accident... phone is stuck on team win recovery project... and connects to the computer but only charges... i have no way of putting rom on a storage... am i ****ed? any help would be appreicated...
1. Head over to TWRP and perform a data/cache/dalvic wipe.
2. Copy the rom.zip and gapps.zip to the fastboot folder in your computer.
3. In the recovery, go to advanced and select adb sideload and swipe to the right.
4. Now open cmd window from the fastboot folder and run the following:
adb sideload rom.zip
5. After it's done do the same with gapps.zip.
Google has now changed its policies regarding paid app developers. … more
18 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?