FORUMS

Google Photos ‘Unlimited’ Storage Reportedly Being Capped

When Google Photos was announced, many of us thought very highly … more

Sprint Moves to Lift Video Streaming Limit for All-In

Yesterday, Sprint announced a new unlimited scheme that offered customers an … more

Xiaomi Releases Kernel Source Code For Mi4i

If you’ve been following the XDA News Portal lately, you might have noticed an … more

How to Listen to Beats 1 on Android Right Now

If you felt a bit left out by Apple launching their own online radio station Beats 1 … more

Touch Screen Sensitivity

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By billups55, Member on 4th March 2014, 06:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know if you can ruin the touch screen sensitivity by bending the screen of the nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
4th March 2014, 06:59 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billups55

Does anyone know if you can ruin the touch screen sensitivity by bending the screen of the nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What type of bending will you be doing? any sort of extreme bending will not only ruin the digitizer but also the glass
if you want a phone that bends look @ LG G Flex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markdapimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 07:02 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
My little Cousion was bending it on opposite sides of the phone. She's young and I took it away from her and now it seems like the digitizer is a little off. The touch seems not as smooth as before.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 07:07 AM |#4  
PhilipTD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 400
 
More
google: android test touch screen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhilipTD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 07:11 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 371
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipTD

google: android test touch screen

I recommend also doing the multi touch test along with the single touch test

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.multitouch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markdapimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 05:24 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

I recommend also doing the multi touch test along with the single touch test

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.multitouch

All the touches are registering, it feels like its not as smooth maybe im just imagining it, but could it lose it sensitivity from bending the phone I am debating on sending it into lg for repair.
5th March 2014, 05:30 PM |#7  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 18,598
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billups55

All the touches are registering, it feels like its not as smooth maybe im just imagining it, but could it lose it sensitivity from bending the phone I am debating on sending it into lg for repair.

Yes of course. Read post 2

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danarama For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 05:32 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Yes of course. Read post 2

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes