FORUMS

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

OnePlus 2 Teardown, Major Android Vulnerability – XDA TV

The OnePlus 2 has been officially released. That and much more news is … more

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

Touch Screen Sensitivity

57 posts
Thanks Meter: 7
 
By billups55, Member on 4th March 2014, 06:58 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Does anyone know if you can ruin the touch screen sensitivity by bending the screen of the nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
 
4th March 2014, 06:59 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billups55

Does anyone know if you can ruin the touch screen sensitivity by bending the screen of the nexus 5?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

What type of bending will you be doing? any sort of extreme bending will not only ruin the digitizer but also the glass
if you want a phone that bends look @ LG G Flex
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markdapimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 07:02 AM |#3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
My little Cousion was bending it on opposite sides of the phone. She's young and I took it away from her and now it seems like the digitizer is a little off. The touch seems not as smooth as before.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
4th March 2014, 07:07 AM |#4  
PhilipTD's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 401
 
More
google: android test touch screen
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PhilipTD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2014, 07:11 AM |#5  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 372
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilipTD

google: android test touch screen

I recommend also doing the multi touch test along with the single touch test

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.multitouch
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to markdapimp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 05:24 PM |#6  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdapimp

I recommend also doing the multi touch test along with the single touch test

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oid.multitouch

All the touches are registering, it feels like its not as smooth maybe im just imagining it, but could it lose it sensitivity from bending the phone I am debating on sending it into lg for repair.
5th March 2014, 05:30 PM |#7  
danarama's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 18,819
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billups55

All the touches are registering, it feels like its not as smooth maybe im just imagining it, but could it lose it sensitivity from bending the phone I am debating on sending it into lg for repair.

Yes of course. Read post 2

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to danarama For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2014, 05:32 PM |#8  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootSU

Yes of course. Read post 2

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the reply!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes