Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,482 Members 53,790 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Why

Tip us?
 
InsteadWoolf
Old
#1  
InsteadWoolf's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 169
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Rio do Sul
Default Why

Why I, here in Brazi can't update via ota?

I can't install sdk manager or open the prompts...

So I'll have to wait how long?
Actual Devices:
Google Nexus 5
GT-I9505 - Samsung Galaxy S4
 
Primokorn
Old
#2  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1849
Posts: 3,582
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Annecy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsteadWoolf View Post
Why I, here in Brazi can't update via ota?

I can't install sdk manager or open the prompts...

So I'll have to wait how long?
You can directly download OTA from this thread.

Anyways it seems weird that you can't download SDK tools if you can buy Nexus devices...
Nexus 5 | Ask any questionTWRP themes 720p & 1080pDark XDA

LGE Nexus 5 | TWRP Recovery | Mahdi | Uber fan of Uber kernel

The Following User Says Thank You to Primokorn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
InsteadWoolf
Old
#3  
InsteadWoolf's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 26
Posts: 169
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Rio do Sul
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primokorn View Post
You can directly download OTA from this thread.

Anyways it seems weird that you can't download SDK tools if you can buy Nexus devices...
This is my Nexus, I used to have Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
Actual Devices:
Google Nexus 5
GT-I9505 - Samsung Galaxy S4
 
Primokorn
Old
#4  
Primokorn's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1849
Posts: 3,582
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Annecy

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsteadWoolf View Post
This is my Nexus, I used to have Samsung Galaxy S4 and Note 3.
So read all sticky threads to understand Nexus world
Nexus 5 | Ask any questionTWRP themes 720p & 1080pDark XDA

LGE Nexus 5 | TWRP Recovery | Mahdi | Uber fan of Uber kernel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes