Transparent Gapps possible??

OP abimael08

26th January 2014, 01:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delaware The Great Boring State
Thanks Meter: 80

233 posts
More
I know this may seem a bit of a silly question but I love transparent widgets and so forth. I was wondering if it would be possible to have Gapps that are transparent.

For instance, the swipe to the left feature of getting Google now on the home screen is nice but sometimes I love still seeing my family photos in the background. Or even semi transparent so that you could still see the background partially, or maybe modify something within the system to make all apps appear with some sort of transparency like an Xposed Module, anyone know if its possible?

(I used search but I'm on mobile so it basically included every thread that included the word 'gapps', nothing about transparent apps)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
26th January 2014, 03:17 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1,562

2,037 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abimael08

I know this may seem a bit of a silly question but I love transparent widgets and so forth. I was wondering if it would be possible to have Gapps that are transparent.

For instance, the swipe to the left feature of getting Google now on the home screen is nice but sometimes I love still seeing my family photos in the background. Or even semi transparent so that you could still see the background partially, or maybe modify something within the system to make all apps appear with some sort of transparency like an Xposed Module, anyone know if its possible?

(I used search but I'm on mobile so it basically included every thread that included the word 'gapps', nothing about transparent apps)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2283828

Sent from my NEXUS 5
The Following User Says Thank You to spaceman860 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2014, 04:52 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Delaware The Great Boring State
Thanks Meter: 80

233 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaceman860

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2283828

Sent from my NEXUS 5

Thank you kindly my friend. Mods may close(delete) please.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread