Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 42,210 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] unable to install CM themes

Tip us?

_MirageX_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default [Q] unable to install CM themes

today I stumbled upon a funny error: I'm able to install any app (unknown sorces too) but I can't install CM themes. I tried with L android theme and flux from play store and herathon (apk) from xda. Nothing. When I try from playstore it does give me "error -401" but I can't found anything related, so i just ask you. It's no big deal, I'm just curious.
I'm running on cm milestone 8 and I ran an fsck but there were no errors. Anyone has any idea?
Current device: Nexus 5 (hammehead)
Rom: Stock rooted
Kernel: Big Bum

Lethargy
Old
Thanks Meter 658
Quote:
Originally Posted by _MirageX_ View Post
today I stumbled upon a funny error: I'm able to install any app (unknown sorces too) but I can't install CM themes. I tried with L android theme and flux from play store and herathon (apk) from xda. Nothing. When I try from playstore it does give me "error -401" but I can't found anything related, so i just ask you. It's no big deal, I'm just curious.
I'm running on cm milestone 8 and I ran an fsck but there were no errors. Anyone has any idea?
If you're using [MOD] [NEXUS 5] Dalvik+bionic library optimization - Flashable, then see this: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2221

If you're not then I don't think there is anything you can do apart from wiping then clean flashing and it'll probably solve your problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyphur
You ask us to understand your position. Well if you want to benefit from our experience and time then I think it is only fair that you understand our position.
The Following User Says Thank You to Lethargy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_MirageX_
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks very much. Now how do I replace such installd? In what folder is it (and is it in the rom or in the apk?). CM really like to screw up everything everytime.
Current device: Nexus 5 (hammehead)
Rom: Stock rooted
Kernel: Big Bum