HELP!

OP NickVXD

25th September 2014, 02:13 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ikebukuro
Thanks Meter: 603

1,683 posts
More
Hello guys. I need some help with installing a custom ROM for my friends Nexus 5. He either wants an Android L ROM or a CM11S ROM. They need to be good for daily driver at least. He prefers Android L if possible. He is running KITKAT 4.4.4, 3.4.0 kernel and KTU84P build number. Baseband is M8974A-2.0.50.1.1.6. He is fully stock. I would like a guide to install a custom recovery and then the ROM. Please give me clear instructions and be 100% about what you say because if it breaks he can't afford a new one. Thanks in advance!
25th September 2014, 03:22 PM   |  #2  
Recognized Contributor
Minnetonka, MN
Thanks Meter: 3,990

11,382 posts
Nothing is 100% Maybe you shouldn't be doing it for him until you read up on it. That's lots of guide. See the roll up sticky in the general forum

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
25th September 2014, 03:29 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag Ikebukuro
Thanks Meter: 603

1,683 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1639

Nothing is 100% Maybe you shouldn't be doing it for him until you read up on it. That's lots of guide. See the roll up sticky in the general forum

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

I'm just asking for links pretty much explaining the procedure for my friends phone. I already told you his phone's details. If I find some guides that I'm sure they work then I'm ok.
25th September 2014, 03:45 PM   |  #4  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,811

4,971 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickVXD

Hello guys. I need some help with installing a custom ROM for my friends Nexus 5. He either wants an Android L ROM or a CM11S ROM. They need to be good for daily driver at least. He prefers Android L if possible. He is running KITKAT 4.4.4, 3.4.0 kernel and KTU84P build number. Baseband is M8974A-2.0.50.1.1.6. He is fully stock. I would like a guide to install a custom recovery and then the ROM. Please give me clear instructions and be 100% about what you say because if it breaks he can't afford a new one. Thanks in advance!

He wants a daily driver custom rom and he is thinking about flashing a rom based on a developer preview build? ^^
Guides provided here are safe if you follow all the rules.
25th September 2014, 03:48 PM   |  #5  
Flag Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Thanks Meter: 13,896

25,121 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickVXD

All guides and info threads are linked in the sticky thread in general.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread