FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist

17th February 2015, 12:34 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 49

More
e2fsck solved mine. its been a long while since i tried, i had not found this thread. im glad i resumed it today.

10th May 2015, 03:57 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Exclamation I have same problem as your exactly with my nexus 5 need help
Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisGauss

So yesterday, I was reading Pocket using my Nexus 5, suddenly the phone froze, so I went on to power it off and reboot it. However, I couldn't reboot the phone, it was always stuck at the Google screen. So when I got home, I went to reflash the whole Android L factory image, but the problem was still there. So, I decided to try flashing the KitKat's factory image, this time it worked. But, when the phone finished booting, I realised that the IMEI, Baseband of my phone were gone, about phone is showing them as unknown. I Googled a little bit, found out that flashing the cache.img might help, but it didn't work. Then later, I realised that my internal memory is kind of corrupted or what, I can't transfer any file into my Nexus 5, but the settings there is still showing my Nexus 5 has 12.31GB of space available. Furthermore, when I tried to format the internal memory using TWRP, I got a /persist error. I've been trying out different methods to fix it, but nothing has succeeded. The fix corrupted storage using recovery didn't work either. Can somebody help me???

Hi buddy I have problem as yours exactly with my nexus 5 So can you tell me please how did you fix it step by step I'll be appreciate if you can help me with that and Thanks
14th May 2015, 06:59 AM |#23  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Phone Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist ( HELP PLEASE )
HI MY FRIEND : I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE I HAVE NEXUS 5 AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS / Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist / CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIXED IT STEP BY STEP I WILL BE APPRECIATED IF YOU HELP ME WITH THAT AND THANK YOU

---------- Post added at 01:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 AM ----------

[QUOTE=el_venga;58905547]e2fsck solved mine. its been a long while since i tried, i had not found this thread. im glad i resumed it today.[/QUOTE

Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist ( HELP PLEASE )
HI MY FRIEND : I NEED YOUR HELP PLEASE I HAVE NEXUS 5 AND I HAVE SAME PROBLEM AS YOURS / Unknown IMEI, Baseband, unable to mount /persist / CAN YOU TELL ME PLEASE HOW DID YOU FIXED IT STEP BY STEP I WILL BE APPRECIATED IF YOU HELP ME WITH THAT AND THANK YOU
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
/persist, baseband, imei, unknown
Previous Thread Next Thread